Do you want a say in
North Logan City Planning efforts?
We are still looking for volunteers to help with our District Planning efforts, especially in Districts 7 (South Center), 8 (South Upper Bench), and 9 (North Upper Bench).
Click here to see Districting Map
If you are interested in helping please call the
Community Development Department @ 435-752-1310 x13.
City Council PUBLIC HEARINGS
Feb 15., 2017
Planning Commission PUBLIC HEARINGS
Feb 16., 2017
THINK 2017 SPORTS
See More at the PARKS & REC Page:
* Youth Spring Soccer: beginning January 9, 2017
* Youth Baseball: beginning March 20, 2017
* Girls Slow Pitch Softball: beginning March 20, 2017
* Itty Bitty Ball: beginning May 1, 2017
* Tennis Lessons: beginning May 1, 2017
* Youth Kickball: beginning May 15, 2017
* Youth Fall Soccer: beginning June 12, 2017
* Youth Flag Football: beginning July 3, 2017
* Pumpkin Run: beginning September 5, 2017
* Youth Basketball: beginning October 24, 2017
East Road Project (2200 North to 3100 North)
Click here for flier
No Night Time Parking on Streets - November 15th to
Do not put your garbage/recycling out the night before if it looks like there will be snow during the night. During other hours, if it is snowing, or beginning to snow, we would appreciate you not parking on the streets so that our snow plows can keep your roads clean and safe for you and your family.
North Park Police Agency & North Logan Streets Department