Join the North Logan City Youth Council.
Your skills and ideas are needed.
Click here for
Application Deadline: Sept. 15, 2014
Slurry Seal: Traffic will not be allowed on these roads for 4-5 hours when the slurry seal is applied.
Monday, August 25th:
- 1820 North (from 1600 East to the end of the culdesac)
- 1460 East (from 1700 North to the end of the culdesac)
- 1650 East (from 1900 North to the end of the culdesac)
Tuesday, August 26th:
- 3000 North (from 1200 East to 1325 East)
- 1325 East (from 3000 North to the end of the road)
Wednesday, August 27th:
- 1450 Est (from 3100 North to the end of the road)
Complete Reinstall - August 25 thru September 5th:
- 1600 North (from Main to 200 East)
Elk Ridge Park South - Anticipated Construction Timeline
Liner and drainage system installed: 6/20-7/11
Base material hauled in, graded, compacted: 7/14-8/06
Astroturf stretched and installed: 8/06-8/14
Anticipated Play: 8/28
Liner and drainage system installed: 6/25-8/06
Base material hauled in, graded, compacted: 8/06-8/11
Astroturf stretched and installed: 8/14-8/28
Anticipated Play: 9/08
Irrigation installation: 7/25-9/08
Hydro Seed: 9/10
Anticipated Play: Spring 2015
Day Of Service
Saturday, September 20, 2014
In previous years, several groups from around the community provided service to their neighbors, along with City projects at the Library, King Park, and several trail installations. The last Day of Service in 2013 was such a huge success providing much needed service around our community that we would like to encourage those interested in providing that same sort of service and generosity for our community to participate in this years Day of Service on September 20th. North Logan City can provide equipment, vehicles, and resources, such as: wheel barrows, shovels, rakes, dumpsters, trucks, and other large equipment to specific neighborhood/scout/church/ward projects - such as those listed below.
- Operations Center: Elk Ridge Park NORTH Pavilion - 8am - 10am.
Jeff Jorgensen is the contact (435-752-1310), secondary contact is Alan Luce (435-764-1708).
- Residential yard/home cleanup. Resources the City can provide: Large trucks, rakes, shovels, pruning tools, saws, dumpsters (if ordered in advance). The equipment is on a first-come-first-served basis - so please contact the City as soon as possible to arrange for resources.
Potential City Projects:
- Police Station: Help with landscaping installation, tree planting, irrigation line installation.
- Library Exterior: Removal of existing planters/plants/weeds. Installation of new plants and shrubs throughout grounds.
- Youth City Council, and North Logan City Royalty will bring around water and refreshments
North Logan Library
Summer Reading Event
North Logan City’s Mass Communication System:
North Logan City has implemented a community information communications program. This allows the City to alert you quickly for any emergency, water shut off, road closure, city event or any important information we feel would benefit you and your family. If your information with the City is correct and current, we will notify you via your home phone, cell phone, email, or text.
It is North Logan City’s desire to inform our residents as quickly as we can when time is short.
The City already has some information through the Utility/Billing Department, but if you would like to update your contact information or make sure it is current please complete and submit the City's Mass Communication Form by Clicking Here. Bring Form into the City Offices or mail it with your Utility Bill.
NON-RESIDENTS’ Use of the North Logan Library:
A Family Non-Resident Library Card is available (see Library for details).