THINK 2017 SPORTS
See More at the PARKS & REC Page:
* Youth Spring Soccer: beginning January 9, 2017
* Youth Baseball: beginning March 20, 2017
* Girls Slow Pitch Softball: beginning March 20, 2017
* Itty Bitty Ball: beginning May 1, 2017
* Tennis Lessons: beginning May 1, 2017
* Youth Kickball: beginning May 15, 2017
* Youth Fall Soccer: beginning June 12, 2017
* Youth Flag Football: beginning July 3, 2017
* Pumpkin Run: beginning September 5, 2017
REVISED Notice of Public Hearing
North Logan CITY COUNCIL The North Logan City Council hereby announces a public hearing to be held on Wednesday, February 1, 2017 in the Meeting Room at the North Logan City Library (475 E 2500 N, North Logan, UT).
6:35pm Public Hearing to receive public input on a proposed revision to the FY2017 Municipal Budget. Following the public hearing, approval of a resolution may be considered to adopt proposed changes to the FY2017 Municipal Budget.
Proposed budget can be reviewed on or after January 29th at the North Logan City Office (2076 N 1200 E) or at www.northlogancity.org.
Interested citizens are invited to attend.
Scott Bennett, City Recorder
East Road Project (2200 North to 3100 North)
Click here for flier
No Night Time Parking on Streets - November 15th to
Do not put your garbage/recycling out the night before if it looks like there will be snow during the night. During other hours, if it is snowing, or beginning to snow, we would appreciate you not parking on the streets so that our snow plows can keep your roads clean and safe for you and your family.
North Park Police Agency & North Logan Streets Department